174 Barton Rd., Stow, MA 01775
Tel: 978-562-3466; Cell: 508-641-4369
Software product management and marketing professional with proven experience bringing products creatively and successfully to market while leading multidiscipline, cross functional teams
- Strong background of Internet and client-server product marketing management, including Credit and Risk Assessment, Fraud Detection, Internet Content Management, Publishing, Classified Advertising, and CRM: Sales Force Automation for pharmaceutical, apparel, office automation and computer industries
- Complete software product life cycle management from business case, market and product requirements through new product launch, product upgrades and end-of-life
- Demonstrated expertise at synthesizing complex technical and organizational data for sales, executive and client understanding.
- Committed product champion within and outside of company, resulting in compelling sales meetings and presentations, collateral, white papers, newsletter and web sites for a world-wide audience
LIGHTBRIDGE, INC., Burlington, MA (2001 - 2003)
Software and services company providing credit, risk and fraud management solutions for the wireless industry. Evaluates approximately 40% of all US wireless carrier applicants.
- Senior Product Manager
- Manage products related to key focus of company – risk avoidance and fraud detection. Revived sales and client interest in undersold fraud detection products through client visits, driving major new releases and creating white papers, presentations and collateral.
- Responsible for strategic direction, business case, requirements, and implementation of new generation of statistical and neural credit models.
- Saved company six months of engineering and QA while adding a potential of over one million in revenue for 2003 by uncovering a new technology that could solve integration challenges
OPEN MARKET INC., Burlington, MA (1994 - 2001)
An Internet content management and e-commerce application company.
- Senior Product Manager, Open Market, Inc. (1999-2001)
- Orchestrated migration offering to ensure customer retention. Conceived and assured implementation of a comprehensive migration product offering for VARs and resellers which included data migration software and implementation documentation, partner/customer training programs, a rich information web site, and managed news groups.
- Solved product information dissemination challenge by driving the creation of the first internal information portal for product life cycle status and information based on Open Market products.
Product Manager, FutureTense, Inc. (1997 - 1999)
Internet content management (purchased by Open Market, Inc. in 1999)
- Managed the first to market, innovative Internet ad management product based on the FutureTense Content Management product with a J2EE Application Server platform integrated to newspaper advertising legacy systems.
- Responsible for product definition, prototype reviews, sales presentations to prospects, project planning, and all product marketing.
- Directed the product definition, monitored development, negotiated customer expectations and delivered new PC-based ad management product for over 750 Boston Globe Realtors.
- Managed creative, cost-effective, tightly focused product and company launch and on-going marketing for this start-up company of 25 employees, including PR, advertising, direct mail, collateral and trade shows.
Director of Marketing, Mission Critical Technologies (1994-1997)
Remote ad management software for newspapers (purchased by FutureTense in 1997)
ATEX MEDIA SOLUTIONS, Bedford, MA - a division of Kodak (1988 - 1994)
Newspaper editorial and advertising solutions for major publishers around the world
- Group Product Manager
- Successfully managed a variety of publishing-related products including a production tracking system, color integration, and PC workgroup and pagination
ENVOY SYSTEMS, INC., Waltham, MA; An early sales force automation company (1984 - 1988)
- Product Marketing Manager
- Identified, defined and delivered sales force automation solutions working with customer sales management in the pharmaceutical, apparel, office automation and computer industry
OTHER EXPERIENCE HAS INCLUDED:
- Account management (sales) for IT multi-media training company
- Software development (COBOL), analyst and IT project management in Hartford-based insurance company
Babson College - Center for Executive Education, Wellesley, MA
Business Management for High Tech Managers; Certificate
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
- Boston Product Management Association, Lexington, MA
- Women in Technology International